As we continue to navigate changes in regards to COVID-19 we want to provide you with an updated look at our current hiring process. If you are looking for work with Breakaway these are the steps you will take in order to find work through our agency.
Please read the infographic or text description outlined below and if you have any questions please contact us at (905)564-9671.
Breakaway Staffing’s Current Hiring Process
1. Visit Our Website: Visit http://breakawaystaffing.ca/job-openings to see a full list of our current job openings
2. Apply for Work: After finding a job on our job postings page that you’re interested in you can apply directly to that job. You will be asked your basic contact information and to submit an up to date copy of your resume for our recruiters to review.
3. Send Us a Text: Once you have submitted your application please send us a text message at (905)564-7642. Sending a message to this number will add you to our availability list so that our recruiters know you are available for work. This is just another way to help you find work faster!
4. Get the Call: One of our recruiters will then contact you to discuss your application. If you match our qualifications for the job you have applied for then they will arrange a time to conduct a video interview.
5. Interview with Breakaway: Your recruiter will arrange a video interview time with you (via Google Duo or Skype) where you will discuss your experience and the position in greater detail.
6. Complete Our Registration: After your video interview is complete you will be asked to complete our required paperwork before starting your job. This paperwork can be completed online from the comfort of your home.
Visit our job postings page to get started our call us at (905)564-9671 if you have any questions!